Friday, April 3, 2009

Experiential Learning in Action

Hello! My name is Kristy Bolsinger and I am a student at Willamette University. I'm in the second year of my MBA program currently preparing for graduation.

In my last semester I approached several faculty members and our Dean (Debra Ringold) about an independent study that I was interested in pursuing. I'm very passionate about online marketing, seo and social media and I had some great ideas!

Well, after several conversations and the development of the curriculum I wanted to pursue, it was approved.

This blog is one of the results of those many conversations!

Here we will be posting different entries from students, members of the administration and perhaps even faculty. I hope this blog is able to provide rich insight into the culture and community of Atkinson Graduate School.

Thank you for reading and please enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment